2016-17 (Columbia University)
2014-15 (Columbia University)
2013-14 (Columbia University)
- Illicit Knowledge. Seminar & digital humanities (DH) lab. Spring.
- Media Archeology. Seminar, topics in new media studies. Fall.
Undergraduate seminar. Columbia Core. Year-long.
- Foundations of Computing for Data Science Journalism. Lecture and lab. Lede Program. Graduate School of Journalism. Summer 2014.
2012-13 (Columbia University)
- Beyond the Human. Seminar. Topics in new media studies. Spring.
- Hacking the Archive. Seminar & DH lab w/ Matthew Connelly. Fall.
- Literature Humanities. Undergraduate seminar. Columbia Core. Year-long.
2011-12 (Harvard University)
- Experimental Criticism, Lecturer w/ Prof. Jeffrey Schnapp. Seminar & DH
Before 2011 (Harvard University, Tufts University)
- The Art of Numbers, Teaching Fellow (TF) with Prof. Alyssa Goodman, spring
2008 & 2010. Undergraduate seminar, data visualization, quantitative reasoning.
- Future of the Book, Tufts University Lecturer, Spring 2008, undergraduate seminar.
- Literature Tutorial, Harvard Tutor in the of fall 2007 through spring 2010.
- 19th Century English Literature Survey, TF w/ Prof. Matthew Kaiser, spring 2009.
- 19th Century Russian Literature Survey, TF w/ Prof. William Mills Todd III, spring 2006.
- 20th Century Russian Literature Survey, TF w/ Prof. Svetlana Boym, fall 2005.
- Self, Serenity, and Vulnerability, TF w/ Profs. Roberto Unger & Michael Puett, fall 2007 and spring 2010. Moral reasoning.
- Self, Freedom, and Existence, TF w/ Prof. Richard Moran, fall 2008. Moral reasoning.
made w/ vim + markdown + jekyll + github |
CC BY-SA 2017