2017-18 (Columbia University)
- Technologies of Dissent.
Media studies, critical computing. Mixed enrollment, fall.
- Metaphor and
A survey of major works on metaphor, beginning with Aristotle and ending with
contemporary cognitive and media theory. Mixed enrollment, spring.
Masterpieces of Western Literature and Philosophy from Homer to Zora Neale
Hurston. Undergraduate seminar. Columbia Core, year-long.
2016-17 (Columbia University)
2014-15 (Columbia University)
2013-14 (Columbia University)
Media theory, science and technology studies. Seminar & DH lab, spring.
- Media Archeology. Seminar, topics in new media studies, fall.
Undergraduate seminar. Columbia Core, year-long.
- Foundations of Computing for Data Science Journalism. Lecture & lab. Lede
Program. Graduate School of Journalism, summer 2014.
2012-13 (Columbia University)
- Beyond the Human. Seminar. Topics in new media studies, spring.
- Hacking the Archive. Seminar & DH lab w/ Matthew Connelly, fall.
- Literature Humanities. Undergraduate seminar. Columbia Core, year-long.
2011-12 (Harvard University)
- Experimental Criticism, Lecturer w/ Prof. Jeffrey Schnapp. Seminar & DH
Before 2011 (Harvard University, Tufts University)
- The Art of Numbers, Teaching Fellow (TF) with Prof. Alyssa Goodman, spring
2008 & 2010. Undergraduate seminar, data visualization, quantitative reasoning.
- Future of the Book, Tufts University Lecturer, Spring 2008, undergraduate seminar.
- Literature Tutorial, Harvard Tutor in the of fall 2007 through spring 2010.
- 19th Century English Literature Survey, TF w/ Prof. Matthew Kaiser, spring 2009.
- 19th Century Russian Literature Survey, TF w/ Prof. William Mills Todd III, spring 2006.
- 20th Century Russian Literature Survey, TF w/ Prof. Svetlana Boym, fall 2005.
- Self, Serenity, and Vulnerability, TF w/ Profs. Roberto Unger & Michael Puett, fall 2007 and spring 2010. Moral reasoning.
- Self, Freedom, and Existence, TF w/ Prof. Richard Moran, fall 2008. Moral reasoning.
made w/ vim + markdown + jekyll + tachyons +
CC BY-SA 2018